Rev Up Your Digital Transformation With Additive Manufacturing Integration
EXPANSIA identifies, qualifies, and operationalizes AM components to provide integrated and continuous delivery of parts to broken supply chains, all while reducing costs.
EXPANSIA OFFERS WORLD-CLASS ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE AND END-TO-END SOLUTIONS
Your Trusted Systems Integrator
EXPANSIA identifies, qualifies, and operationalizes AM components resulting in integrated and continuous delivery of parts to broken Supply Chains, all while reducing costs.
- Predicts supply chain problems well in advance to allow qualification and production of solutions ahead of an upcoming need.
- Maximize Asset Availability through On-Demand Production of Critical Spares Revolutionize Supply Chain Management
- Enable Sustainment Organizations to be Increasingly Self-Sufficient
- Minimize Parts-Related Costs through On-Site Manufacturing
EXPANSIA Supports Operational Readiness & Sustainment Through Digital Transformation
Trusted Customers Trust EXPANSIA Additive
AIM With EXPANSIA For Higher End-To-End Operational Efficiencies
For programs that must sustain weapons systems to maintain operational availability, EXPANSIA’s AIM is an end-to-end solution providing fully qualified parts on weapons systems in just months from start to finish. Unlike other AM programs that singularly focus on printing “never qualified” AM parts, our solution provides a comprehensive AM approach that builds trust within the DoD technical community.
- Implements a trusted Additive Manufacturing (AM) program can systematically eliminate a program’s most critical SCM issues.
- Fills gaps left by a shrinking supply base for legacy systems.
- Reduces MICAPs (aircraft groundings) and increases aircraft (or weapon system) availability.
- Fills empty parts shelves in days vs. years.
- Methodical AM integration process, which garners engineering trust.
Proven & Trusted Additive Manufacturing Integration Services
We leverage our domain expertise from the most antiquated component manufacturing and logistics structures to identify, analyze, and prototype components suitable for Additive Manufacturing. Our methodology is trail-blazing the adoption of AM for weapons and armament systems, combining an innovative and rigorous process of data mining, predictive analytics, 3D model-based technical data creation, engineering analysis, and digital sustainment.
- Lead entire lifecycle AM development (concept, design, prototyping, qualification, production)
- Implement digital lifecycle management systems improving supply chain resilience & optimizing component/part availability
- Assess component/part suitability for Additive Manufacturing. Develop model-based technical data and digital designs for AM-suitable components
- Implement digital twins and model-based designs to improve prototyping and fielding rapidly
- Design qualification systems for AM-manufactured component certification